Wednesday, February 4, 2009

“Times of Transition….”

As soon as this year has arrived
It brought an Eclipse in Aquarius…
It is said, by those who believes,
An Eclipse is a time of Transition…

A time of change and transition
Is encouraging all to move on…
Yet my unfailing intuition
Is unprepared for a cruel blow…

It is by the experts predicted
That friendships, bonds would fail…
To the Stars our lives shall as much matter
As those of roses or foxtails...
******************************
An “emotional” Full Moon,
“Moody” Cancer, so on and so forth,
Why I have to adjust my life
Around constellations’ moods and swirls?

No matter what Eclipses do foretell –
Losses, gains, tragedies, delight,
They’re clearing obstacles away,
Things or persons we don’t need in life...
January 26, 2009

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I have to remind myself I’m talking to somebody from Russia, because you do so well with your English! It’s like it’s your native language. You’re probably more familiar with the language than I am. And of course, you are way ahead of me in poetry!!
John